This is where I will reflect on lessons learnt as I work through the course. Once I feel that I have taken learning on board as a matter of course, I will change the colour of the text to purple.
- For portrait work I need to control all aspects of the shoot, for example decide what I want the model to wear.
- When working with children I need another adult present, also need to think carefully about possible poses and the duration of the shoot so that boredom doesn’t set in before I’ve finished
- Need to explore the best organisation of files and file-names
- More work needed on histograms, especially the vertical elements. Could do with doing the ‘histogram exercise over again.
- Easier to recover detail in shaddow than in burnt out highlights